Now that we have the big news that Disney Springs will reopen on May 20, we are starting to get some details on which individual locations will open, when, and with which new procedures.
The Wine Bar George site reports the facility will reopen at noon on Wednesday, May 20.
The bar will institute the following processes and changes to help ensure safety:
- All employees will be certified in safe food handling; there will be a certified manager on every shift.
- The kitchen will follow strict sanitation standards.
- All employees will undergo and need to pass a health check before they begin work.
- All employees will be required to wash their hands often.
- The restaurant will make hand sanitizer/hand washing stations available to all guests and employees.
- Outdoor and indoor seating will comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Employees will clean, disinfect, and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly, and will do the same to each dining area after use.
- Employees will clean and sanitize place settings, utensils, tables, chairs, and condiments after every use.
- Servers will provide contactless digital menus, which guests will view on their own personal device.
- Employees will encourage using contactless payment options.
As Disney operated locations as well as third-party, independent location reopen, we may see many of these same procedures appearing throughout Disney property.
Disney World has not yet announced an opening date for its parks and resort hotels.
About Wine Bar George
Master Sommelier George Miliotes leads this wine bar – the only wine bar in Florida directly managed by a Master Sommelier. Miliotes is one of only 256 Master Sommeliers in the world.
Ever been to Wine Bar George at Disney Springs? Looking forward to returning?