Sponsored By: Expedia Cruise Ship Centers
Sign Up Process: Enter name, e-mail, phone number, how many cruises you’ve taken, favorite cruise line, and what you’re most looking forward to on your next vacation.
Sign Up Difficulty: EASY
Contest Expires: 11:59 pm PST on Friday, July 31, 2015
There is one (1) Disney Cruise Line vacation for four (4) nights for a group of four (4) persons onboard the Disney Dream ship leaving from Port Canaveral, Florida and three (3) nights at the Walt Disney World Resort prior to the cruise. The components of the vacation are set forth below:
- Four (4) round-trip coach airfares between a major Canadian gateway airport closest to winner’s residence in Canada or in the United States (or Puerto Rico), as the case may be, and the Orlando International Airport;
- Motorcoach transportation for four (4) passengers from the Orlando International Airport to a hotel at the Walt Disney World Resort;
- One (1) standard room (maximum of four (4) persons) at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel (at Disney Cruise Line’s discretion) for three (3) consecutive nights prior to the ship’s departure;
- Four (4) 3-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper Option;
- One (1) Disney Gift Card in the amount of six hundred U.S. dollars ($600.00);
- Motorcoach transportation for four (4) passengers from the hotel at the Walt Disney World Resort to Port Canaveral, Florida and from Port Canaveral, Florida to the Orlando International Airport;
- One (1) stateroom (at Disney Cruise Line’s discretion) (maximum of four (4) persons) for four (4) nights;
- All meals onboard the Disney Dream ship (excluding Palo and Remy fine dining);
- Government Taxes and Fees (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website); and
- Onboard gratuities for winner and three (3) guests (for stateroom host/hostess, dining room server, assistant server, head server).
Note: Items that are not included as part of the winning package are:
- Shore excursions
- Travel and medical insurance
- Palo and Remy service charge
- Laundry service
- Spa treatments
- Alcoholic beverages
- Local and long distance telephone calls
- Ship to shore communications including Internet
- Merchandise and souvenirs
- Nursery charges
- Additional tips and gratuities not specifically set forth above
- Transportation between winner’s residence and the departure airport
- Applicable airport departure taxes, airport parking fees, airport improvement fees, baggage fees or similar charges
- All other charges not otherwise described above
The estimated retail value of the vacation package is $10,083.87 (CDN) which includes cruise, pre-paid gratuities, Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website) only.
Special Considerations: One (1) entry per person
Open To: Legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (including Quebec) who are at least twenty one (21) years old or older at the time of entry and who otherwise meet the requirements set out in these Official Rules. (Sorry to the folks outside these areas, we don’t run this contest, we just report on it).
Would you like to win a Disney Cruise and Walt Disney World Vacation?
Leave your comments below.