It’s game day! If you’ve already said, “I’m going to Disney World”, you’re going to need to know where you can catch the game!
Here’s the list of everywhere you can watch Super Bowl LIV this weekend! Some will even be offering specials!
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Drop Off Pool Bar: The Finish Line drink will be on special!
- Disney’s BoardWalk – The ESPN Club: This is the most expensive option. Reserved 3 pm seating requires guests to spend a minimum of $100 on food and beverages.
- Disney’s BoardWalk – Atlantic Dance Hall: The party starts at 5:30, but no food is sold at the venue. You can, however, bring food in from elsewhere on the BoardWalk.
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Reunion Station: This event is for Disney Vacation Club Members only. It’s $50 a person and includes food and drinks. Book ahead, because Disney is limiting the party to 28 guests only!
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort – Recreation Teams
- Disney’s Art of Animation – Landscape of Flavors
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – Big River Grille & Brewing Works and Belle Vue Lounge
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Three Bridges Bar & Grill and Rix Sports Bar & Grill
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground – Crockett’s Tavern
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge- Victoria Valls Lounge
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – Barefoot Pool Bar, Tambu Lounge, and Oasis Bar & Grill
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort – Petals Pool Bar and Everything POP Shopping & Dining in the Purple Section
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa – The Turf Club Bar and Grill
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Geyser Point Bar & Grill and Territory Lounge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – Ale & Compass Lounge and Crew’s Cup Lounge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort – Martha’s Vinyard
- ESPN Wide World of Sports – ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill
- Disney Springs – Splitsville, Rainforest Cafe Lava Lounge, Planet Hollywood, Paradiso 37, and The BOATHOUSE
Where will you watch Super Bowl LIV? At Disney World, or elsewhere?