Fall is one of my favorite times to visit Disney World. The crowds are relatively light because the kids are back in school, the temperature are often cooler – but not yet chilly, and the fall decorations are up in the parks.
Now you can experience this great time of year because Disney is offering a Fall into Magic vacation package. This package includes a five-night resort stay at select Moderate, Deluxe, and Deluxe Villa Disney resort hotels, four-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper Option, and some unique exclusive experiences at all four theme parks. You’ll also get to see the new Toy Story land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios shortly after it opens! The catch is that you have to travel between September 3rd and September 8th, 2018.
- September 3: Arrive at your hotel
- September 4: Welcome to Fall dinner at Epcot inspired by the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
- September 5: Nighttime safari on Kilimanjaro Safaris followed by an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light in Disney’s Animal Kingdom after the park closes
- September 6: Two hours of exclusive access to Toy Story Land
- September 7: Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom
- September 8: Check out
This vacation package starts at $149 per person per night. A stay at a moderate resort for a family of four would cost just under $3000, which is a pretty good deal when you consider all of the exclusives plus you’ll have free time in the parks and all around property during the day.
If this sounds like something you’d like to do, you can call the Disney Reservation Center or contact your travel agent now through August 19th, 2018.
Fall into Magic package: A good deal?