What could be more special than a Princess Party for your little girl or a Star Wars party for the aspiring little space warrior, your son? And if you have dreamed of being a Princess on your wedding day, than Walt Disney World is the PERFECT choice for your special day.
Birthday parties at Walt Disney World can be held at many locations throughout the resort. You will be able to choose a theme and many other details of your party. Consider some of the benefits.
• No Work – Planning and executing a child’s birthday party is a LOT of work. When you choose a Walt Disney World birthday party, an agent who specializes in birthdays takes care of everything. You just show up with your guests, actually the party (instead of running around like a crazy person making sure everything gets done),and leave the clean up and mess to someone else.
• Character Guests – Many of the parties include Disney characters. If the package that you choose does not, you can pay extra to have a certain character attend the birthday party. What kid, or kid at heart, wouldn’t just love a visit from their favorite Disney Princess, or from Mickey Mouse himself?
• It’s Disney World – What else do you need to know? It is the most magical place on earth, so how could there possibly be a better location for your child’s birthday party?
If you dream of a Disney World Resort wedding then you will be happy to know that there are options to suit any budget. Whether you want a small and simple ceremony or something that rivals the weddings of the rich and famous, Disney’s wedding planners can make it happen. There are three collections to choose from and within each collection are many ways to customize your special day to make it your own.
Escape weddings at Disney World Resort are a very affordable option for up to 20 people. The package includes a cake and champagne celebration, limousine service, basic photography, flowers ,and a wedding coordinator – all the basics you need. You can also upgrade the photography package and add video add finger foods to the reception.
There is a strict limit of 20 people and that includes the bride and groom. If you are trying to have a small Disney wedding on a budget, this is the perfect choice.
A Wishes wedding allows you to invite as many guests as you want. While an Escape wedding includes a short champagne and cake celebration, your Wishes wedding will include, at minimum, a four hour reception.
While this type of Disney wedding is pricier than Escape wedding, it is still more affordable than you might imagine.
What if you could have a wedding designed by the same designer who works with celebrities to make their party’s so special? That is exactly what David Tutera does and when you choose a Couture Disney wedding, he’ll do it for you! You have the option to choose from a collection of wedding designs by Tutera or he can create one just for you.
These wedding are meant to be over the top and are for couples who are willing to pay for such luxury.
No matter what type of wedding that you choose, a Disney wedding coordinator will work with you to be sure that everything goes as planned on your special day. Want your wedding picture with the Magic Kingdom’s Cinderella Castle in the background? Want a reception at the Great Move Ride in Disney’s Hollywood Studios? You can make the theme parks part of your celebration. These things are possible for the right price and with enough planning and flexibility.
All Disney weddings require a stay at a Disney World resort hotel. The requirement to stay a Disney property applies only to the bride and groom, not the guests. But why stay elsewhere? There are often special offers on wedding packages and on hotel room options at select Disney lodging options, including everything from Deluxe Villas to Moderate Resorts. If you book your entire stay on property, you don’t have to leave the magic. And you can do this affordably. For example, if you book the wedding at a certain time of day, you may be offered a 20% discount. Of course, the specials change frequently, so check with a Disney agent who specializes in weddings to get the current price list.
- Plan Ahead – Plan WAY ahead. Once you know exactly where in the park you want to have your birthday party, you need to reserve the date. Waiting until the last minute just won’t do when it comes to having a birthday party at Walt Disney World. You may be able to take advantage of a special offer by booking early. Also, if you are inviting anyone outside of your immediate family, it will give them time to prepare to make the trip.
- Age Appropriate – A Walt Disney World birthday is a great idea for any age, but many parents choose to wait until the child is old enough to understand and appreciate what is going on rather than having their child’s first or second birthday party at Disney.
- Don’t Expect Everyone to Come – If you invite people outside of your immediate family, be understanding if they cannot make the trip.
- Consider the Weather – If you are having an outdoor birthday party, ask what the backup plan is in case of rain.
- Know What’s Important – If you are working on a tight budget, it is very important to keep in mind what is – and what is not – important. The Walt Disney Resort is a fabulous place to have a wedding, but if you can only afford the Escape weddings, and have more than 20 close family members, you will have to decide between cutting your guest list and choosing a different location for your wedding.
- Stick to Your Budget – Many couples make the mistake of starting their marriage with a huge amount of debt, and therefore extra stress, from their wedding. Don’t do this. Your wedding is a very special day, but you can create very special and memorable wedding without breaking the bank.
- Stay and Play – Why not book a Disney vacation package that includes a week’s stay after your wedding. If you love Disney World enough to get married there then surely it is a great choice for your honeymoon as well!
In addition to weddings and birthdays, Disney specializes in all types of celebrations including quinceaneras, anniversaries, company parties, retirement celebrations, fresh starts, and more. Talk to a Disney agent who specializes in Disney celebrations to learn more and to make your reservations.