Disney World may be the House of Mouse, but sometimes it may seem surprisingly hard to find Mickey!
I’m not talking about places you can see Mickey as a statue or a drawing. These are either attractions or dining locations where you will, without a doubt, see Mickey either live or in video!
Let’s take a look at 15 places to see Mickey in Disney World!
First, let’s take a look at some character dining locations. These are some of the best places to meet characters because there are a limited number of people and characters can spend more one-on-one time with guests.
1. Chef Mickey’s – Chef Mickey’s in the lobby of Disney’s Contemporary Resort is an exciting character meal where you can find Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Donald Duck, and Goofy! The whole Fab 5 in one place!
2. Mickey’s Backyard BBQ – Mickey’s Backyard BBQ takes dining to a whole new level in a dinner show at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort Campsites. This all you care to enjoy meal serves up BBQ picnic favorites like ribs, chicken, burgers, hot dogs, corn on the cob, mac & cheese, and more with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Chip ‘n’ Dale.
3. Minnie’s Seasonal Dining – Mickey joins his number one girl as she hosts seasonal dining experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Hollywood & Vine restaurant. There are three very differently themed events: Summertime Dine, Halloween Dine, and Holiday Dine. This experience runs, seasonally, from early June through early January.
Meet and Greets
After character dining, character meet and greets allow for the most personal experience with characters. Here are the places where you can meet Mickey in Disney World!
4. Town Square Theater – Meet Mickey in his rehearsal room complete with props, movie posters, and more.
5. Mickey and Minnie Starring in Red Carpet Dreams – Mickey and Minnie have Tinseltown dreams, and they’re ready to meet and greet you!
6. Adventurers Outpost – Meet Mickey and Minnie in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. They’re dressed in their safari attire and ready to share their globetrotting adventures.
Disney hosts some incredible events. During these events, you can see and meet Disney characters, including Mickey Mouse, in special seasonal attire.
8. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party – This party runs from August through Halloween. It’s a great time to see Mickey dressed up in costume!
9. Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – Mickey and Minnie dress up in their Christmas best for parades and meet and greets during this party.
Shows and Parades
11. Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire – This stage show takes place at the foot of Cinderella Castle several times throughout the day from 11am through 4:15pm.
12. Fantasmic! – Fantasmic! Is Disney’s Hollywood Studios nighttime spectacular. It takes place in an amphitheater setting. Mickey appears as the Sorcerer’s Apprentice to defeat the Disney Villains and let good prevail through the power of imagination.
13. Disney Junior Dance Party – Disney Junior Dance Party is the new show in Animation Courtyard. Mickey appears in his Roadster Racer uniform!
14. Let the Magic Begin – Let the Magic Begin takes place once a day at 8:55am. Mickey and his friends welcome you to Magic Kingdom and start the day off right!
15. Move it! Shake it! MouskeDance it! – The Move it! Shake it! MouskeDance it! parade takes place on Main Street USA daily at 10am, 11:30am, and 4:40pm. Besides Mickey, you can see characters other Disney characters like Donald, Daisy, Goofy, and Clarabelle. Mickey will be dressed to impress in his best birthday attire!
Your favorite place to see Mickey Mouse in Disney World?