Are you an annual passholder at the Most Magical Place on earth? Well, I have a magical bit of news for you if your craving some delicious Disney dining!
From now until September 30th, annual passholders can get 30% off of their regular priced food order plus non-alcoholic beverages. (Sorry! You’ll have to pay full-price for the spirited ones!) This deal applies to the passholder’s meal and up to three guests!
That seems like a pretty good deal, and it is, but there’s a catch.
You have to dine before 6:30 PM or after 8:30 PM.
You see, 6:30 to 8:30 is prime dinner dining time, so the restaurants are packed. However, Disney is probably working to fill these restaurants before and after the busiest times. If you’re willing to eat early or late, you can save a ton of money at some of Disney’s best restaurants all in the Disney resort hotels including:
- Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
- Captain’s Grille at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Citrico’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Grand Floridian Café also at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Flying Fish at Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
- Jiko at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Olivia’s Café at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
- The Wave at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Hours vary by location, so check to make sure that the restaurant is open before you go. It’s also a good idea to make Advanced Dining Reservations since many of these restaurants are quite popular.
Disney Passholders can save 30% on select dining. Good deal?