Disney has released the dates for Annual Passholder Previews of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
The Passholder preview will take place during select times from August 17 to August 21, 2019.
Disney will send out the invitations in advance, but has not announced just when those e-mails will go out.
The preview will offer the following at Galaxy’s Edge:
- Experience the Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run attraction
- Shop for great Star Wars merch at the Black Spire Outpost Shops
- Enjoy fun, themed food and drink at Batuu dining locations
Two of the more popular experiences will require registration and will be subject to availability:
- Oga’s Cantina: Imbibe with unique libations (for purchase).
- Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers: Build your very own custom lightsaber for $199.99 plus tax.
Disney listed these details about the event:
- Advance registration required. Eligible activated Annual Pass is required to register.
- Reservations for Passholder preview are only available to Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders.
- Reservations are limited. Limit one reservation per Passholder.
- Reservations are nontransferable and may not be sold or bartered.
- No modifications to reservations.
- If a Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also be a Platinum, Platinum Plus or Premier Passholder, be listed on your Family & Friends list and have opted to share “All My Plans” with you.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Information
- The Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run attraction and other offerings will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Passholders who attend the preview event may not be able to experience all of the offerings during the event.
- Passholders may experience wait times during this event.
- Offerings, prices, experiences and information are subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- There is a maximum of 2 drinks per Guest.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or over to consume alcohol; valid photo ID is required.
- Oga’s Cantina consists mainly of standing room, with limited seating.
- Seating is not guaranteed upon entry and separate parties may be seated together.
Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers
- Payment of $199.99 per lightsaber, plus tax is required upon arrival at this location.
- Admittance to this location is limited to a builder and 1 Guest. At least one person in the party must be age 14 or older.
- One lightsaber per builder per experience.
- Custom lightsabers are nonrefundable and are not eligible for Annual Passholder or other discounts.
Will you try to attend the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Passholder Previews in August?