Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue is coming to The American Adventure at Epcot this winter. This quick-service dining experience will feature barbecue and home-style craft beers from many different areas across America.
Featured Menu Items
The featured menu items offered will include:
- Texas beef brisket sandwich with house-made spicy mop sauce on garlic toast
- South Carolina smoked sausage sandwich with tangy mustard sauce and caramelized onions
- Kansas City smoked chicken
- Memphis dry-rub pork ribs
- North Carolina chopped smoked pork butt
- All-American burger topped with BBQ pork and a fried onion ring
- Plant-based BBQ burger that includes a plant-based patty topped with BBQ jackfruit served on vegan garlic toast.
Each item can be ordered alone or if you are feeling super hungry you can have the option to make it a platter. Every good BBQ meal needs a great side. The tasty side items to choose from are french fries, beer-battered onion rings, mac and cheese, baked beans with burnt ends, house-made pickles, and slaw. Not feeling a big hearty meal. No need to worry. They serve a lighter option Power Greens Salad with chilled pulled chicken that includes fresh citrus and a citrus vinaigrette. If you love adding sauce to your BBQ then you can choose from four different sauces that include: spicy mop sauce, sweet BBQ, tangy mustard, and a vinegar-based sauce. The yummy dessert choices include banana pudding, s’mores brownie, or a cup of watermelon garnished with mint.
Let’s not forget the kiddos who can order from their own menu that includes a burger, BBQ chicken salad, BBQ chicken leg, chicken salad, or a BBQ rib platter with a choice of two items from the side menu.
The drink menu includes choices from all around the USA with beer and cider options, West Coast wines, specialty regional cocktails and non-alcoholic options. There is even an outdoor bar with outdoor seating available that offers delicious pour options of craft beers on draft.
Are you excited about this new dining option coming to Epcot?