It seems like each day we get more news about locations opening at Disney Springs.
Patina Restaurant Group operates several locations, and they will reopen on May 22:
- Morimoto Asia (Main Dining Room Dinner Service) – Open from 4:30 pm to 9 pm
- Morimoto Asia Street Food (Outdoor Dining Lunch & Dinner Service) – Open from 11:30 am to 9 pm
- Vivoli il Gelato – Open from 10 am to 10 pm
- Pizza Ponte (Indoor/Outdoor Dining Lunch & Dinner Service) – Open from 12 pm to 8 pm
Morimoto Asia offers Pan-Asian cuisine from Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto, who is e recognized as of the most inventive forces in Asian cuisine.
New Safety Procedures
These locations will implement new safety procedures, including:
- Guests must wear face coverings while eating and drinking.
- Tables will be set up to ensuring social distancing.
- Employees will implement enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols.
- Facilities will include hand-sanitizing stations.
- Hosts will control access to the facility and carefully monitor entrances and exits.
- Using single-use menus to limit contact.
Employees will receive a health screening before beginning work, will wear masks, and will wash their hands frequently and receive safety training.
Patina Restaurant Group operates other locations at Disney Springs, including Maria & Enzo’s, Enzo’s Hideaway, and The Edison. They will announce reopening dates soon.
Running List Of Openings
Here is a running list of locations and their opening dates:
Opening May 20:
- Wine Bar George
- STK Orlando
- Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- 4 Rivers Food Truck
- The Polite Pig
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company: The Landing
- Joffrey’s Smoothy kiosk: The Marketplace
- Joffrey’s Smoothy kiosk: West Side sections
- Sunshine Churros kiosk: near the World of Disney store
- Sunshine Churros kiosk: near the DisneyStyle store.
Opening May 22:
- Morimoto Asia
- Morimoto Asia Street Food
- Vivoli il Gelato
- Pizza Ponte
Opening May 27:
- Disney-owned shops
- Disney-owned restaurants
Glad to hear Morimoto Asia will reopen at Disney Springs? Ever been there?