There are few accessories as popular as Mickey Ears when on a Disney vacation. They come in many different shapes and sizes including hats and headbands, but they all have those two recognizable black circles.
Now, Disney is partnering with famous designers, artists, and Imagineers to create limited edition designer ears!
The designers and artists, all of which already have Disney-themed lines, have created their ears based on their own style, and the Imagineers will create ears inspired by Disney attractions. The line, announced on Monday, will be available at both Disney World and Disneyland, and a new ear design will be released every month starting on May 24th!
Here’s the list of designers and when their ears will be released!
- Harveys – May 24
- Betsey Johnson – Summer 2019
- Alex and Ani – Summer 2019
- Noah Fine Art – Summer 2019
- Kim Irvine (Disney Imagineer) – Summer 2019
- Her Universe – Summer 2019
- Shag – Summer 2019
- Jerrod Maruyama – Fall 2019
- Heidi Klum – Fall 2019
- The Blonds – Fall 2019
- Loungefly – Fall 2019
- Coach – Fall 2019
- Joe Rohde (Disney Imagineer) – Spring 2020
- Vera Wang– Spring 2020
- Cupcakes and Cashmere – Spring 2020
- Kevin Rafferty (Disney Imagineer) – Spring 2020
- Karlie Kloss – Spring 2020
- John Coulter – Summer 2020
Once released, you can find them at the following stores:
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories in Disney Springs
- Mouse Gear in Epcot’s Future World
- Uptown Jewelers on Main Street USA in Magic Kingdom
- Once Upon a Time on Sunset Boulevard in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Discovery Trading Co. on Discovery Island in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Plus, if you can’t make it to the parks, you can snag your designer ears on ShopDisney.com.
Interested in limited edition, designer Mickey ear hats?