They say there’s no such thing as a free meal, but Disney is offering a pretty nice discount for their most loyal guests!
From now through January 31st, 2019, select Walt Disney World restaurants will offer a 20% discount for lunch and dinner diners.
Here’s the list of participating restaurants:
- Biergarten Restaurant in Epcot’s World Showcase, Germany Pavilion
- Coral Reef Restaurant in Epcot’s Future World, The Seas Pavilion
- The Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Hollywood and Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen in Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland
- Tiffins Restaurant in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant at Magic Kingdom
- Ale and Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- The Wave … An American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
These restaurants only offer the discount at dinner time:
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Flying Fish at Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort (8:30pm show only)
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
The discount applies to regular priced food and non-alcoholic beverages and is taken before taxes. Advanced Dining Reservations are highly recommended; annual passholders and up to three guests are eligible for the discount.
Will you take advantage of the January 2019 Annual Passholder Restaurant Discounts?