Disney has announced that it will reopen Hong Kong Disneyland on June 18, 2020. The park closed on Sunday, January 26 due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Hong Kong Disneyland is the second worldwide park to reopen, after Shanghai, which reopened on May 11, 2020.
Disney has announced these other reopenings:
- July 11: Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Animal Kingdom at Disney World in Florida
- July 15: EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Disney World in Florida
- July 17: Disneyland and California Adventure at Disneyland Resort in California
Hong Kong Changes
As with other announced Disney Parks reopenings, there will be changes in Hong Kong:
- Limited attendance
- New social distancing procedures in queues, restaurants, attraction vehicles
- Increased sanitization and disinfection in high-guest contact areas.
Hong Kong is getting ready to finish the transformation of its centerpiece castle, the Castle of Magical Dreams. You can see a photo here:
Glad to hear another Disney Park will reopen soon?