Yes, you read that right! No, you are not dreaming! If you have the proper social media prowess and you are good at capturing pics and video, you and a guest (18+ partner, friend or family member) could be chosen for a three week “testing period” all expenses paid.
However, there is a catch that many articles don’t mention. Read on to find out what that is.
As a “Professional Florida Theme Park Tester” you will spend three weeks visiting Orlando’s major theme parks and your “job” will be to give feedback on the following:
- Overall Experience
- Quality of Variety of Food & Beverages
- Souvenirs and Brand Merchandise
- Suitability for families/couples
- Thrill factor for each ride, show or display
- Photo Ops
You will be given:
- £3,000 salary
- An option to bring a guest (family/friend/partner 18+)
- Travel costs and accommodations for you and your guest for the three-week duration
- Daily budget to cover specific reviewing activities like rating select food and beverages.
- Fast passes and Photo passes provided throughout the duration of the three weeks, (ride, tickets, etc.).
- Go Pro camera to capture your travels and any social content.
- Fit Bit to measure your heart rates during certain activities.
That last part sure will be interesting for some of these attractions, those heart rates could be fluctuating!
Sounds like a great gig, right?
There is a catch. You have to be a UK resident to get the gig.
Interested in a job as a theme park tester?