The Festival of The Masters is a yearly art show that takes place in Disney Springs.
More than 130 different artists present their wares using a huge variety of mediums including digital, print, drawing, sculpture, glass, photography, jewelry, wood, and even leather.
Here are some highlights on the event:
– Original paintings are available from around $200 to more than $6,000.
– Festival merchandise includes shirts, bags, hats, mugs, posters, and Disney Trading Pins.
– A Disney Artist’s Village showcases artwork based on Disney characters.
– Artists from The Central Florida Chalk Artists Association (yes, there is such a thing) show their work on over 1,000 square feet of sidewalks.
– Two of Disney’s four new food trucks were on site.
Let’s take a look at some pictures of the event:
With the construction happening for the revamp into Disney Springs, parking at Disney Springs is hard to find, however, there are some options. One option is Disney Valet Parking located near Cirque du Soleil, but it will cost you $15. Also, Disney has opened additional parking across Lake Buena Vista Drive from Disney Springs near the Team Disney building and the SunTrust bank building (the former being a very interesting design, and the latter being one of the most boring buildings on Disney property).
Wow – It’s Free
Unlike nearly everything else at Disney World, this event is free. However, it only ran from Friday, November 8 to Sunday, November 10 between the hours of 10:00 am and 5:30 pm.
Should Disney extend the dates for the Festival Of The Masters?