The Disney resort hotels are some of the most magical places on earth. They have awesome amenities that you can’t find anywhere else like a massive gingerbread house every Christmas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, the incredible Stormalong Bay at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort and Disney’s Beach Club Resort, and larger than life Disney characters at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
However, there are other hotels in Disney World and on Disney property that are not owned and operated by Disney World. These hotels are sometimes considerably less expensive but lack some of the Disney Resort Hotels amenities.
You’ll notice these right at the beginning of your vacation. Resorts on Disney property, near Disney Springs, that aren’t operated by Disney do not offer:
- Free transportation from Orlando International Airport via Disney’s Magical Express.
- Free MagicBand.
- Opportunity to book Advanced Dining Reservations at 180 days in advance.
Now, Disney has partnered with these so-called “Good Neighbor” hotels to offer some key perks to guests of these resorts. For a limited time, throughout 2018, guests at seven Disney Springs Resort Area hotels will get:
- Extra Magic Hours, which allows guests to arrive early or stay late with smaller crowds.
- Starting January 10th, 2018, they’ll also be able to book FP+ reservations up to 60 days in advance.
The only stipulation is that you must book a Magic Your Way Package with a hotel room and tickets.
The hotels included in this offer are:
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Orlando- Disney Springs
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista
- B Resort & Spa
The hotels also will not offer Disney transportation to the parks, but they do provide their own, separate transportation around the resort.
Disney Springs area hotel with new perks: Will you stay there?