The Disney Skyliner will start to serve guests starting on September 29, 2019 and will provide unique views of Disney property, including waterways, forested areas, and the parks.
The Disney Skyliner will connect the following locations:
- Epcot, including easy access to the nearby Disney’s Boardwalk
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort, which opens on December 16, 2019.
The Skyliner system includes almost 300 gondola cabins which are decorated with graphics from Disney films, characters, attractions.
Each cabin hold up to 10 guests and can accommodate strollers, wheelchairs, and ECVs. The system loads guests continually and most rides are no longer than 15 minutes.
Disney created the video below to provide a first look at the views you will experience from the gondolas:
Excited to ride the Skyliner?