I’m a huge proponent of staying on property at one of the Disney resort hotels, but the next best thing is to stay on Disney property at one of the hotels not directly operated by Disney.
You won’t have access to some of the resort hotel guest benefits like the Magic Express or Extra Magic Hours, but you will have access to transportation dedicated specifically to the Disney Springs area hotels.
These hotels may not be as uniquely themed as the Disney hotels, but they are, nevertheless, very nice hotels. Now, they’re offering a “Fall into the Magic” room rate discount good from August 7th to October 9th.
Here’s a list of the participating hotels and their starting rates:
- B Resort & Spa: from $79 per room per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista: from $65 per room per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando: from $99 per suite per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace: from $99 per room per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista: from $79 per room per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando: from $75 per room per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista: From $72 per room per night
You’ll also be very close to the totally transformed Disney Springs area complete with new shopping, dining, and entertainment options. The area is incredibly beautiful and was inspired by Florida towns and natural beauty.
What’s more, there’s a lot to do in Disney World this time of year including the International Food and Wine Festival at Epcot, the Eat to the Beat Concert Series also at Epcot, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom, and the Disney Night of Joy at ESPN Wide World Of Sports on September 8th and 9th.
Finally, there are a lot of new things to experience like Pandora: The World of Avatar in Disney’s Animal Kingdom and the nighttime events at this park and the brand new Happily Ever After fireworks show.
Have you stayed at a Disney Springs are hotel? How was it?