Have you ever dreamed of being an artist? Would you like to learn from the best of the best?
It’s undeniable that Disney has some of the most talented artists around, and now you can learn from them in a brand new master class at select Disney resort hotels and on select days. Most classes are for guests 12 years of age or older and cost between $30 and $50 plus tax per person.
Here are the options for adults. These experiences cost $50 per person plus tax.
- Win, Paint, Show at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
- Wild about painting at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Painting in the Vinyard at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort and Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Canvas and Wine Glass Painting on the Boards at Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
- Painting on de’ Bayou at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter
Disney also has a special art class for kids called Painting by the Lagoon at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter. This experience is $30 plus tax and is designed for ages six plus. Kids must be accompanied by an adult.
To book any of these art classes, call (407)-WDW-PLAY.
Interested in taking art classes at Disney World?