Halloween is over, and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is underway! The party runs on select nights through December 22nd, and Disney has prepared for the season with lots of festive merchandise.
Let’s take a look at the 2017 Christmas Merchandise!
There’s a lot more merchandise that isn’t pictured here, but I wanted to tell you about it.
There is a lot of Christmas Party-themed merchandise that’s only available during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. This includes a 2017 Very Merry Christmas Party MagicBand!
Disney also introduced a new line of shirts this year featuring Clarabelle Cow, who was one of the original Disney characters created by Walt Disney and his trusted illustrator, Ub Iwerks in 1928. Goofy gets his own shirt as well for the first time this year! Finally, Disney created some limited edition pins and pin sets designed especially for Christmas this year, and there’s even a free limited release pin for Annual Passholders along with some special AP apparel as well.
If you love this 2017 Christmas Merchandise and you want to get your hands on some, here’s where you can find the goods:
- Main Street USA at the Emporium, which sells clothing and apparel, MagicBands, Trading Pins, and ornaments.
- Storybook Circus in Fantasyland at Big Top Souvenirs. You’ll find similar items here.
- Tomorrowland at Mickey’s Star Traders sells almost everything except MagicBands.
- Liberty Square‘s Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe has apparel, pins, and ornaments galore!
- Fantasy Faire in Fantasyland sells apparel, pins, and ornaments.
- Frontierland‘s Frontier Trading Post has pins and MagicBands.
- The popcorn buckets are available at the popcorn carts in Disney’s Hollywood Studios and near Space Mountain in Magic Kingdom. They sell for $13.50 and are refillable.
Are you excited for Disney’s 2017 Christmas Merchandise?