Pleasure Island is returning, but only in liquid form.
Starting on Thursday, June 29, 2017 you can step up to the Dockside Margaritas at Disney Springs and enjoy some drinks that used to be offered at the old Adventurer’s Club and other Pleasure Island locations.
Running through September 28, the nostalgic alcoholic drinks will be $9. Non-alcoholic Pleasure Island throw-backs will be $5.
You should be able to get the drinks on any day of the week during this period, but the special pricing will only be offered on Thursdays.
Drink offerings include:
- Kungaloosh from the Adventurer’s Club
- Emil’s Strawberry Colada (non-alcoholic) from the Adventurer’s Club
- Bell Bottom, Techn-O, and Thriller from 8-Trax
- Hoopla from Mannequins
- Armadillo Punch from the Neon Armadillo
- Shark Bite from the Rock ‘n Roll Beach Club
- Punch Line from the Comedy Warehouse
- Pleasure Punch and Funmeister, which you could buy at various locations around Pleasure Island
Disney will rotate some drinks weekly, but will offer the Kungaloosh every week.
Would you like to see the Adventurer’s Club return – for real?