I used to be a big proponent of only staying at the Disney resort hotels because of all the perks that came along with it. While I still love these hotels for the magical theming and impressive amenities, I can’t overlook the value of the Disney Springs area hotels.
From now through January 15th, 2019, these hotels are offering Holiday Sale Rates!
All seven Disney Springs hotels are participating. You could stay for at low as $79 per room per night. Here are the deals:
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – from $79 per room per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – from $95 per room per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – from $108 per room per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – from $122 per room per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Palace – from $139 per room per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – from $149 per suite per night
- B Resort & Spa – $159 per room per night
Now you can visit Disney World and stay on property with many of the perks formerly available to only Disney Resort Hotel guests.
- You can link your hotel reservation to your MyDisneyExperience account and make Advanced Dining Reservations 180 days in advance.
- You can make FastPass+ Reservations 60 days before your vacation.
- You can use the Disney Resort Hotels complimentary transportation to all four theme parks and two water parks all day and Disney Springs later in the day. While these are not Disney buses, they are very nice.
Each of these hotels is located within walking distance of Disney Springs!
Besides all of this, visiting from November to January will give you access to some very special events like Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays, Disney’s Hollywood Studios new Toy Story Land, and New Years Eve!
Guests of these hotels will also get a 2018 Disney Springs Passport full of special offers and coupons for retail and dining.
Disney Springs Holiday Sale Rates: a good deal?