This week, I have the privilege of attending Disney Cruise Line’s Merrytime Cruise courtesy of the nice folks at Disney Media Relations!
This week, I have plans to dine at Animator’s Palate, Enchanted Garden, Palo, and Royal Palace, attend several different parties, and see shows including The Golden Mickeys, Believe, and (one of my all-time favorites) Beauty and the Beast. I will also attend media exclusive event tours at Pink, in youth activity locations, merchandise, food and beverage displays, and much more! I can’t wait to share it all with you!
Watch for the following posts this week (please note, the links will become active once the articles are published, so keep checking back!):
- Disney Dream Youth Activities
- Disney Cruise Line Merchandise
- Disney Dream Dining
- Art of the Theme Show Tour
- Disney Cruise Line Very Merrytime Cruise Festivities
- Disney Cruise Line Castaway Cay Christmas
- DCL Very Merrytime Cruise Itineraries
Besides these articles, I will also be sharing videos on social media throughout my experience.
Will you join me for Disney Cruise Line coverage this week?