We just celebrated one of the most beloved summer holidays (The Fourth of July), but another beloved holiday event is already in the planning at Disney World, and it’s never too early to start planning your winter vacations!
The Candlelight Processional Dining Package officially opened for Advanced Dining Reservations on July 3rd, though Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members could book on July 2nd. As always, Disney has lined up several celebrity narrators for the main event of the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays.
- December 2 to 5: Neil Patrick Harris
- December 6 & 7: Whoopi Goldberg
- December 12 to 15: Gary Sinise
- December 16 to 18: Pat Sajak
- December 22 to 24: Steven Curtis Chapman
- December 25 & 26: Edward James Olmos
In addition to the celebrity narrators, there will, as always, be a huge choir and 50-piece orchestra. Together with the narrator and an American Sign Language interpreter on stage, they will tell the Christmas story through words and music inside the America Gardens Theatre in World Showcase’s American Adventure pavilion three times every evening at 5 PM, 6:45 PM, and 8:45 PM.
The Candlelight Processional is scheduled to run from November 29th to December 30th, so there are still many more days to fill in.
As I mentioned above, ADRs for the Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are open for booking now. Participating restaurants are located at Epcot in Future World and World Showcase and at Disney resort hotels in the Epcot area.
- Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
- Coral Reef in The Seas
- The Garden Grill in The Land
- Biergarten Restaurant in Germany
- Chefs de France in France
- La Hacienda de San Angel and the San Angel Inn in Mexico
- Nine Dragons Restaurant in China
- Restaurant Marrakesh and Spice Road Table in Morocco
- Rose & Crown Dining Room in United Kingdom
- Teppan Edo in Japan
- Tutto Italia Ristorante and Via Napoli in Italy
All restaurants serve dinner, but Ale & Compass, Garden Grill, Trattoria al Forno also serve breakfast. Plus, La Hacienda de San Angel only serves dinner. Meals include an appetizer, an entrée, a beverage, and a dessert or a buffet and are eligible for the Disney Dining Plan.
While the show is included in Epcot admission, seating is limited. Booking a dining package gets you reserved seating, so you don’t have to worry whether you’ll be able to get a seat.
Will you see Disney’s Candlelight Processional in 2019?