Disney World has a strict policy when it comes to adults wearing costumes. Simply put, it’s not allowed.
The exception is the hard-ticket events like Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. But Disney fans are kids at heart, and they always find a way to honor their favorite Disney characters. Enter Disneybounding.
Disney recognized this popular activity where guests wear regular clothes that give a nod to a Disney character’s style, and they realized that they could capitalize on it! Disney has introduced makeover packages for adults at their salons where you can get a character-inspired makeover including hair, nails, and makeup.
Here are the available packages:
- Storybook Style provides a character-inspired hairstyle. Children ages 4 to 14 will pay $50, and adults will pay $80.
- Magical Makeover includes hair and makeup for $75 for kids and $105 for adults.
- Timeless Transformation is the biggest package; it’s $90 for kids and $120 for adults and includes hair, makeup, and nails.
Head to any of these salons and become your favorite character even just for a day!
- Senses Spa, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Senses Spa, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
- Ship Shape Massage Salon Fitness, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- La Vida Health Club Massage – Salon – Fitness, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Of course kids ages 3 to 12 can still visit Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Magic Kingdom or Disney Springs for princess makeover packages including hair, nails, makeup, costumes, accessories, and pictures. The new offerings allow mothers and daughters to experience the fun together!
Disney character-inspired makeover for adults: Interested?