We’re less than six months away from Christmas, and Disney is already making plans for some big events like the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays.
One of the most loved holiday happenings during this festival is the Candlelight Processional, which tells the traditional story of Christmas with a 50-piece orchestra, a huge choir, and a celebrity narrator. Some celebrities have already filled some dates, but others are left To be Determined at the moment.
Disney also announced that the Candlelight Processional Dining Packages will return for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Here are the details we know right now.
The Candlelight Processional will begin on Thanksgiving Day, November 22nd, for the first time ever and will continue three times every evening through the end of the year. Shows will take place at 5pm, 6:45pm, and 8:15pm at the America Gardens Theater in The American Adventure at Epcot’s World Showcase.
11/22 – 11/23: Chita Rivera
11/24 – 12/2: TBD
12/3 – 12/6: Neil Patrick Harris
12/7 – 12/9: Whoopi Goldberg
12/10 – 12/12: TBD
12/13 – 12/14: Blair Underwood
12/15 – 12/17: Gary Sinise
12/18 – 12/20: Pat Sajak
12/21 – 12/23: TBD
12/24 – 12/25: Edward James Olmos
12/26 – 12/27: Jodi Benson
12/28 – 12/30: TBD
The Candlelight Processional Dining Packages will also return on select nights and will include a meal at select Disney World Restaurants and guaranteed seating for the Candlelight Processional. Disney has even added some Epcot area Disney resort hotels to the list of dining options.
Here are the participating restaurants:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Norway
- Biergarten Restaurant, Germany
- Chefs de France, France
- Coral Reef Restaurant, The Seas
- The Garden Grill Restaurant, The Land
- La Hacienda de San Angel, Mexico
- San Angel Inn Restaurante, Mexico
- Nine Dragons Restaurant, Japan
- Restaurant Marrakesh, Morocco
- Spice Road Table, Morocco
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room, United Kingdom
- Teppan Edo, Japan
- Tokyo Dining, Japan
- Tutto Italia Ristorante, Italy
- Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria, Italy
- Ale and Compass, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Trattoria al Forno, the Boardwalk
Advanced Dining Reservations for the Candlelight Processional Dining Package go on sale on July 11th. Breakfast dining is $38 for adults and $22 for children ages 3-9. Lunch is $50 per adult and $16.99 per child. Dinner is $55 per adult and $16.99 per child.
Candlelight Processional: Do you see it?