The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival has been delighting springtime visitors for over a decade. It’s like a breath of fresh air to see the beautiful flowers, enjoy the warm Florida air, and enjoy everything that Epcot has to offer.
Although I enjoy the flowers and topiaries, these days I have to say that just as big a draw are the food and drink options. They’re unique, fun, cultural, and delicious. It’s like a little Food and Wine Festival.
Let’s take a look at the menu for the 2017 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival, which takes place from March 1st to May 29th this year.
The Berry Basket
The Berry Basket is new this year and is located on the World Showcase Promenade.
- Lamb Chop with Quinoa Salad and Blackberry Gastrique
- Field Greens with Fresh Strawberries, Blue Cheese, Strawberry Vinaigrette, and Spiced Pecans (vegetarian)
- Warm Wild Berry Buckle with Pepper Berry Sorbet (vegetarian)
- Founders Raubeaus Pure Raspberry Ale
- Island Grove Blueberry Moscato
- Twinning’s Green Tea Berry Mint Julep (non-alcoholic version available)
Pineapple Promenade is located between Future World and World Showcase on the World Showcase Promenade.
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips (a personal favorite!)
- Pineapple Soft-serve (vegetarian)
- Sparkling Pineapple Wine, Florida Orange Groves Winery, St. Petersburg, FL
- Pineapple Mana, Maui Brewing Company, Hawaii
- Pineapple Soft-Serve with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (Non-alcoholic) (another favorite!)
Northern Bloom is new this year and is located in the Canada Pavilion.
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown butter Vinaigrette, and Apple-wood Smoked Bacon (GF)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, Whipped Potatoes, and Garden Vegetables
- Nanaimo Bar Trifle
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Crown Royal Maple Whiskey
- Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic)
- Unibroue Maudite Amber Ale, Chambly, Québec, Chambly, Québec
- Unibroue Éphémère White Ale, Chambly, Québec
- Unibroue À Tout Le Monde Saison, Chambly, Québec
- Beer Flight
Fleur De Lys
Fleur De Lys is located in the France Pavilion.
- Tarte à l’Onion Alsacienne: Alsatian Onion Tart with Sautéed Onions, Fresh Thyme and Rosemary on a Flaky Puff Pastry Crust (vegetarian)
- Poulet aux Écrevisses, Riz Pilaf: Baked Chicken with Crawfish served with Rice Pilaf
- Macaron Chocolat Framboise: Large Raspberry Macaron with Chocolate Fudge and Raspberry Jam (GF)
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush: Grey Goose Vodka Orange, St. Germain Liquor, White and Red Cranberry Juice
- Kir Pomegranate, Sparkling Wine, Pama Pomegranate Liquor
- Brut de Pêche, Natural Peach Sparkling Wine
- Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blend, C’est La Vie
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664
Bauernmarkt: Farmers Market
The Bauernmarkt is located in the Germany Pavilion.
- Potato Pancakes with House Made Apple Sauce (vegetarian)
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions, and Herb Sour Cream
- Currywurst with Paprika Chips (GF)
- Roasted Bratwurst with Curry Ketchup and Paprika-spiced Chips
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
- Hugo-Charles De Fere “Organic” Brut with Elderflower and Mint
- Paulaner Original Munich Lager
- Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen
- Köstritzer Schwarzbier Black Lager
- Beer Flight
Taste of Marrakesh
Taste of Marrakesh is an outdoor kitchen version of Restaurant Marrakesh; both are located in the Morocco Pavilion.
- Merguez “Hot Dog” Sausage: Spicy Beef and lamb with Sautéed Onions and green peppers
- Homemade Falafel with Pickled Beet and Turnip, Tomato Salad, and Tahini Sauce
- Desert Rose: Sparkling Wine topped with Pomegranate Liqueur
- White Sangria
- Guerrouane Red Wine
- Casa Beer
Hanami is located in the Japan Pavilion.
- Frushi: Fresh Pineapple, Strawberry, and Melon rolled with Raspberry Coconut Rice sprinkled with Toasted Coconut and Whipped Cream (vegan) (another personal favorite!)
- Ahi Tuna Poke Sesame Ginger
- Beef Teriyaki Udon: Thin-sliced Beef, Onions, and Noodles tossed on the grill with soy and ginger
- Sapporo Premium Black Lager
- Kirin Ichiban Pale Ale
- Matcha (Green Tea) Sake Cocktail
- Amabuki Kurenai Junmai Sake
- Ozeki Shin Junmai Sake
The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews
The Smokehouse serves classic American dishes in the American Adventure Pavilion.
- Pulled Pig Slider with Coleslaw
- Smoked Pork Ribs with Black Bean and Corn Salad (GF)
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash with White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapeños
- Warm Chocolate Cake with Bourbon-Salted Caramel Sauce and Spiced Pecans (vegetarian)
- Zen of Zin Old Vine, California
- Orange Blossom Pilsner, Orlando, FL
- 3 Daughters Phantasmas IPA, St. Petersburg, FL
- Shipyard Maple Bacon Stout, Clearwater, FL
- Beer Flight
- Frozen Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine
- Frozen Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
Primavera Kitchen is located in the Italy Pavilion.
- Antipasto Misto: Cerignola Olives, Sweet Soppressata and Salami, Ovolini, Mozzarella, Sweet Roasted Peppers, Ciabatta Bread
- Meatball Parmigiana: Handmade Beef and Veal Meatballs, Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Parmigiana, and Fresh Basil
- Strawberry Tiramisu: Ladyfingers, Mascarpone Cream and Marinated Strawberries topped with Strawberry sauce
- Pinot Grigio
- Bellini Sparkling Wine and Peach purée
- Rossini Sparkling Wine and Marinated strawberries
- Frozen Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
- Moretti Lager
- Moretti La Rossa
Florida Fresh serves local food and is located in the Germany Pavilion.
- Carne Asada with Black Bean Cake and Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
- Shrimp and Stone-ground grits with Andouille Sausage, Sweet Corn, Tomatoes, and Cilantro (GF)
- Florida larder Board: Orlando-made Ricotta Cheese, Cahaba Farms Micro Onions, EVOO and Balsamic, Country Pâté, and House-made Pickles
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue
- Key Lime Sparkling Wine, Florida Orange Groves Winery, St Petersburg, FL
- Quat Seasonal Fruit Ale, Tampa Bay Brewing Company, Tampa, FL
- Mirth and Merriment Golden Ale, Barley Mow Brewing Company, Largo FL
- Feast of Flowers Farmhouse Ale, Florida Beer Company, Cape Canaveral, FL
- Beer Flight
- Watermelon Cucumber Slush with Tamiami Florida Gin
- Watermelon Cucumber Slush (Non-alcoholic)
- Fresh-Squeezed Watermelon Juice (Non-alcoholic)
The Lotus House is an outdoor kitchen version of the Lotus Blossom Café. Both are located in the China Pavilion.
- Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- Beijing-Style Candied Strawberries (vegetarian)
- Vegetable Spring Rolls (vegetarian)
- Oolong Peach Bubble Tea
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka and Triple Sec with Mango and Orange Juice
- Dragon Pearl: Beer, Honey, Cream, and Tapioca Pearls
- M.S.G.: A cooler of Mango Wine, Strawberry, and Ginger Ale
- Tsingtao Lager
- Plum Wine
Jardin de Fiestas
Jardin de Feiestas is located in the Mexico Pavilion.
- Chile Rolleno de Picadillo: Battered Poblano Pepper filled with Ground Beef covered with Tomato Sauce and garnished with Queso Fresco and Toasted Almonds
- Borcheta de Pollo con Salsa Morita: Grilled chicken with Red and Green bell pepper served with Salsa Chila Morita and garnished with Micro-cilantro and edible flowers
- Tres Leches: Vanilla Sponge Cake, Cajeta, Condensed Milk and Evaporated Milk, and garnished with Orange Zest
- Hibiscus Margarita
- Elderflower Pineapple Margarita
- Watermelon White Sangria
- Pacifico Draft Beer with Kahlua Floater
Urban Farm Eats
Urban Farm Eats is located between Future World and World Showcase on the World Showcase Promenade.
- Watermelon Salad with Pickled Onions, B&W Gourmet Farms Baby Arugula, Feta and Balsamic Reduction (GF and vegetarian)
- Seared Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Ragoût, Spring Vegetables, and Fingerling Potatoes
- Crabless Cake with Crispy Vegetable Slaw, Lemon Vinaigrette, and Old Bay Remoulade (vegetarian)
- Avivé Natural Peach Sparkling Wine, France
- King Estate Acrobat Pinot Noir, Oregon
- Wildflower Pale Ale, Forbidden Root Brewery, Chicago, IL
- Urban Mary with House-made Pickled Green Bean
- Urban Fairy Cocktail
The Cider House is located in the United Kingdom Pavilion.
- Pear Cider-brined Shredded Corned Beef with Braised Cabbage and Pears and Branston Dressing
- House made Potato and Cheddar Cheese Biscuit with Smoked Salmon Tartare
- Freshly Baked Lemon Scone with Crème Fraîche and Mixed Berries (GF and vegetarian)
- McKenzie’s Black Cherry Hard Cider, West Seneca, NY
- Caribe Blood Orange Tropical Hard Cider, Florida Beer Company, Cape Canaveral, FL
- Ciderboys Strawberry Magic Hard Strawberry Cider, Wisconsin
- Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider, California (Non-alcoholic)
La Isla Fresca
La Isla Fresca serves up Caribbean-style eats on the World Showcase Promenade.
- Jamaican-braised Beef with Pigeon Pea Rice and Micro-cilantro
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut Lime Sauce
- Caribbean Conch Salad with Avocado, Mango, and Onions
- FlanCocho: Vanilla Carmel Custard with Chocolate Coffee Cake (vegetarian)
- Red Stripe Jamaican Style Lager
- Frozen Simply Tropical™ Juice Drink with Cruzan Mango Rum
- Frozen Simply Tropical Juice Drink (Non-alcoholic)
Are you visiting the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival this year?